HELLEBORE
before and after



This is what the flower looks like now.
there is so much green pigment in hellebores that they can turn completely green.






My contribution to
This or That Thursday
Floral Friday







9 comments:

beagleAnnie said...

Such beautiful flowers. They tell a story. I love them.

Suburban Girl said...

I love hellebores. Mine are all in full bloom.

Connie Smiley said...

How gorgeous!

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Lovely shots, Hannah. Hellebores can be so pretty with their understated colours and interesting flower structure. We have many growing in our garden.

Thanks for continuing to participate in Floral Friday Fotos!

Libby said...

Hi Hannah - I have heard of, but never seen, hellbore. So beautiful - thanks for sharing!!

Ebie said...

This flower is such delicate. The pastel green is a soft olive color!

CameraCruise said...

Beautiful!
Have a great weekend.
Mette

Unknown said...

The heart of this flower really is attractive! Great captures:)

Unknown said...

What a lovely green! Warm hugs, Esther