My contribution to
TEXTURE TUESDAY
texture used: phoebe









13 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful shot, I like the texture.

say cheese said...

wonderful photos and great texture!

Mona's Picturesque said...

Hi Hannah, Pink is my favourite color and I'm so excited to study all these wonderful pink pictures :) Your shot is truly beautiful ♥

Miriam said...

Your photo's are really beautiful. Visiting from KK TT

Pat said...

Perfect title for these dreamy photos!

Deborah said...

stunning!

Cathy said...

both of these shots are so lovely! the second one reminds me of an impressionist painting : )

Sandra said...

I'm getting used to textures...
s-l-o-w-l-y...
In the beginning, I couldn't see how we could embellish on nature herself who is so perfect in every way.
However, I can see the temptation that people would have in trying out artistic variations, thanks to all the available software.
I really love that first photo of the pink primroses and I did notice the effect of passing my mouse over the image! That pink is so wonderful and luminous in the original photo and the yellow centre is such a lovely contrast!
Have a beautiful weekend!

Sandra said...

P.S.
I agree with you completely about that terrible new word verification and I removed the one on my blog too!
I'm afraid that I give up on leaving comments when I am checked if I'm a robot or not! Or maybe I should leave a message saying that I am a robot that now wears extra strong glasses thanks to the crazy word verication!!!

Connie Smiley said...

Gorgeous! What is that flower?

Jeanne said...

Hey Hannah!!! Where ya been girl??? I have not seen you, and i miss our "midnight race". Ha. Your photos here are so lovely. How are you anyway. I am just back from Hawaii, and really loved it. Would love to hear from you. Jeanne in Texas PS... got to fly a hang glider when I was there, wow,, really amazing.

Jeanne said...

Ah, I see you are on break.... do you play chess??

Jeanne said...

Hello there Hannah! Are you still out there. Have not seen you for the longest time